Sunday, July 26, 2015

Attachments by Rainbow Rowell


















Rating: 3.5/5

This is my first Rainbow Rowell read even though I have had Fangirl and Landline on my shelf for quite some time. Being this book had so many great reviews I decided to make it my first pick of Rowell's book.

The book was a light, funny, easy read. Easily consumes you and makes you want to eagerly find out what will happen with each of the characters. My favorite characters, Beth and Lincoln. I wasn't fond of the intrusive, overbearing mom and Jennifer was a bit depressing and negative, I got tired of her quickly.

The book involves Beth and Jennifer emailing on a daily basis of their life events. The two together are hysterical. Lincoln is the IT guy hired to issue warnings for those emails that have been flagged for inappropriate material. But, he doesn't ever flag Beth and Jennifer's email. He starts reading them, falls for Beth all while trying to get his life together. It definitely makes you think of some of our own emails we have exchanged and who has read them.

Nfinite Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment