Sunday, July 12, 2015


Interview With A Vampire by Anne Rice















Reading Challenge: A book with nonhuman characters
Rating: 3/5

I saw the movie years ago and couldn't remember much except the actors of course. I enjoyed the movie, not so much the book. 

The most exciting part was Claudia's revenge of Lestat. She was a child and rightfully upset that he took her life. Me personally, I would love to be a vampire, but not a vampire child, never to grow and experience. I can see why she was mad. Basically Louis, a vampire, courtesy of Lestat never grasped that fact what it means to be a vampire. He doesn't want to kill and drink blood and hurt others. This basically is the entire book. Half way through I was ready for it to be over. I love books on vampires and thought I would read this series of books but I don't know if I can. I may continue and try but right now I need a break from it. 

Nfinite Pages
 

No comments:

Post a Comment