Friday, July 17, 2015

The Lunch Witch by Deb Lucke






















                                                                         Rating: 4/5


Reading a Graphic Novel is part of my reading challenge but this was not the book I selected. I was handed this book from someone in a library and I sat during lunch and read it. Yes, it's more for kids and yes I'm an adult but guess what? I enjoyed this book.......a lot! It's the first time I've read a Graphic Novel and now I will be reading more.

This book was funny, the illustrations are great. I like the fact in some cases whatever was happening in the book, it affected the page. For example, there is a fire and it looks like the page had burned. At first I thought someone had ripped part of the page until I realized what had happened. Definitely recommend this book. I like it's simpleness, humor and the story itself, it kept a smile on my face. Makes you wonder what kind of job can a witch have besides being a witch? 

 Nfinite Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment